Terms & Conditions Direct From China
ALPI takes advantage of its position and reputation in the industry to provide direct delivery from China at lower prices for most of the products in our catalog. Our 30 years of sourcing and supplying quality promotional products can be put to work for you. Special terms, conditions and limitations apply to this service, but you can be assured that we supply the same top quality products and customer service that you have come to rely on.
DELIVERY TIME: Our effort is to make delivery as prompt as possible.
30 days production time – this begins upon approval of proof or samples.
30 days ocean shipping – this includes loading and unloading of the ship and customs inspection (if needed).
Shipping via air can reduce shipping time substantially, but will increase the cost per piece and needs to be quoted on a case-by-case basis. 1 to 2 weeks fluctuation can be expected for various reasons, such as consolidation with regular container shipments, extended government security inspection, other unpredictable occurrences (see disclaimer below).
Delivery to a distributor’s customer is available and economical. This is quoted on an individual basis because of the variations in US addresses. All ocean shipment costs to Oakland, California are included in the quoted price.
ORDERS: Orders must be clearly marked as DIRECT. Orders should be sent to ASIsales@alpi.net.
PRICING: Our prices are valid as of the latest time of (website) publication, but are subject to change without notice. Once an order is negotiated and accepted, the price is set and confirmed. Pricing includes customs clearance and delivery F.O.B. Oakland, California.
MINIMUM QUANTITY: A good starting point is $3000 net order. Because of fixed FOB costs this program is designed for larger quantity orders where there is sufficient time to take advantage of special pricing. Smaller orders can be accommodated, but may be subject to added charges, greatly reducing the advantage of buying direct. These charges will be assessed prior to order placement on a case-by-case basis.
SAMPLES: If product is in stock in our US warehouse, random samples are free (provide shipper number). A pre-production sample printed here will cost $30 plus additional freight cost (print may vary from final production which is done overseas). A pre-production imprinted sample (upon confirmed order) printed in China will cost $50 (to cover freight).
PAYMENT TERMS: A 30% deposit is required for all direct orders at time of order placement. The remaining 70% is due on delivery. Established customers in good credit standing may negotiate terms on the remaining 70% balance.
PACKAGING: Products are bulk packaged. All products will ship in a blank box to your customer. Custom packaging is available per special request and will need to be quoted on a case by case basis.
PAPERWORK: No information regarding the supplier will reach the end user. Customized cartons and paperwork can be provided (cost to be determined). Direct import orders can be placed directly with ALPI and need to be clearly marked as Direct Import.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation of DIRECT orders is not allowed.
DISCLAIMER: ALPI cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, delays in delivery due to labor strikes or port congestion, US Customs delays, or natural disasters.